Do you love back to school time? I do, and always have. While summer delights me in so many ways, my eager student self always welcomes the focus of fall. Time for support with online writing workshops!
What if your writer self got to go back to school this fall? What would they want to learn?
I’m a fan of designing my own curriculum based on what I want to learn. In my unique online writing workshops, participants get to choose what they want to focus on and what they want to learn. My workshops don’t focus on craft or contain a lot of lessons to fall behind on.
I create a safe and supportive container for focus and progress on writing projects we care about. I help you know, like and trust yourself and your writing process so you can write what you want, when you want, with joy and ease.
This foundational work gets overlooked in craft classes. My workshops address the writer, helping you past any blocks or obstacles that keep you from writing your best work.
In my upcoming classes, this is what you will learn:
September 9th – October 11th
- How to overcome old patterns that keep you stuck in writer’s block
- What works to help you keep going when a writing project feels difficult
- How empowering it is to focus on one project
- What a joy it is to have support to grow as a writer
- Resources for next steps on whatever kind of writing you are working on
- And much, much more.
We begin in Write ON on September 9th and meet for five glorious weeks. All the details are waiting for you here.
Break Through Writing Blocks
One-hour free online webinar
- Bring your writing excuses out of the closet and into the light so you can release them
- How to refuse to the inner critic’s BS
- Find your rallying cry to stay connected to your own motivation
Four-week live class to build a consistent writing practice
October 1st – 31st
- How empowering an ongoing writing practice feels
- Who you are when you honor your writing impulse instead of deflecting it
- What works for you to be consistent with your writing
- The joy of a supportive writing community
We begin boldly on October 1st and end on October 31st in a blaze of writing glory. Reserve your seat here.
What do you want to learn in your writing life this year? Which option meets your current writing needs? Contact me if you have questions about which of these workshops are right for you now.