Cynthia Morris Media Page
Cynthia Morris is available as a subject matter expert on productivity for creatives, writing and book writing. Get in touch through the contact form on this site.
Author and Certified Coach Cynthia Morris helps writers, artists and entrepreneurs focus, follow through, and finish their creative work. In 1999, she founded Original Impulse to help people become the writers they’ve always wanted to be.
Cynthia has published seven non-fiction books and a Paris historical novel. Her most recent book is The Busy Woman’s Guide to Writing a World-Changing Book. She speaks globally on writing and the creative process and leads retreats.
In her online workshops, she guides writers to get their words out, stay committed to their projects, and cross the finish line with books in hand.
Recent Speaking Engagements
Speaking engagements include:
- Creative Mornings, Denver
- Camp Good Life Project 2014 - 2018
- World Domination Summit workshop presenter, 2012, 2014, 2019
- International Living: Fund Your Life Overseas Conference 2009, 2011
- Rocky Mountain Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrator Summer Retreat
- American Library in Paris
- Women First Bookstore
- Lynden Sculpture Garden
- League of Women Voters Authors Luncheon
- Denver Woman’s Press Club
Interviews with Cynthia Morris
- Building a Living around Your Creative Soul on Good Life Project with Jonathan Fields
- Writing Your World-Changing Book on This Epic Life with Kristoffer Carter
- Life on Purpose with Gregory Berg: on Paris, creativity and travel
- Alexandra Jamieson’s Cravecast on the connection between creativity and vitality
- The Creator’s Journey with Charles Gupton
- Morning Cool Down Podcast: Capture the Wow and Make Things That Matter
- Becoming Who You Are with Hannah Braime, episode #83
- Cynthia interviews artist and author Danny Gregory about how to write a visual memoir.
- Big Life Interview Cultivate on Creative Trust
- The Best Chapter: Tapping Your Juju
- I Want Her Job
- Right-Brain Business Plan
- Radio Enso