Annual Review for Creatives
Live online workshop with Cynthia Morris
Friday, December 9th, 9 am MT
What a year! Reflecting back, 2022 has been a mixed bag. It wasn't as awful as last year, but there were definite challenges and adjustments that we had to make. So many rampant emotions! Perhaps you feel that you didn’t do as much writing or art-making as you hoped back in January.
It’s not all a loss! Our creativity is always at play. In times of strife, we are called to respond with all the innovation we can muster. We’re forced to be resilient and inventive.
Join me in the Annual Review for Creatives workshop to cultivate a sense of appreciation for yourself and your efforts. In this live online workshop, we’re going to trawl through 2022 to highlight how our creativity helped us not only survive but thrive. We will reflect on our resourcefulness in our relationships, at work, and our creative pursuits.
Then, we will take stock of our creative endeavors. It might seem like you didn’t do as much creative work as you would have liked. But chances are it was better than you think. We will acknowledge all our efforts.
Together, we will:
- Take stock of what we did
- Acknowledge how we felt
- Appreciate our resourcefulness
- Give ourselves credit for the creative work we devoted ourselves to
- Honor and celebrate ourselves to fill our creative well for 2023.
When we pause and take stock of our efforts, we almost always discover that we have more to be grateful for than we think. You will leave the workshop with insights you would have missed. I’ll share additional ways to expand your review process with a handful of creative approaches.
Join us on Friday, December 9th at 9:00 am MT. We meet for three hours. (That's 8:00 am PT, 10:00 am CT, 11:00 ET and 4:00 GMT.) Check your time zone here.
In Annual Review for Creatives, you’ll get:
- Preliminary work to prepare - not too much, don’t fret!
- Three-hour live, interactive workshop
- Handouts to use during the workshop
- Additional ideas to keep exploring 2022 using your creative assets
- Facilitation by seasoned annual review writer, artist, author, and coach Cynthia Morris
- Access to the replay and private group forum through 12/31 (NOT Facebook!)
My price for this workshop is $66. Click here to register.
The cost for alumni of this program is $33. Email Cynthia for the link.
I went through this process myself and can’t wait to share it with you. I was astonished at how much better the year was than I thought. I was able to reconcile with the variety of things I experienced in 2022.