Cynthia Morris is available as a subject matter expert on productivity for creatives, writing, creative travel, Paris and visual journaling. Here you will find bios, pictures and links to speaking engagements. If you can’t find what you are looking for, get in touch with me through the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Devoted to capturing life on the page in full color, Cynthia loves to illustrate everyday moments in ink and watercolor. Her Writual Blessings deck is a colorful affirmation deck designed to banish writer’s block.
Cynthia is the author of several books including the Paris novel Chasing Sylvia Beach and the how-to guide Create Your Writer’s Life.
Since 1999, Cynthia has coached writers, artists and entrepreneurs to make their creative dreams a thrilling reality. Her Capture the Wow creativity workshops are held in the US and Europe and bring the joy of travel to the every day. Cynthia is on the faculty of Jonathan Fields’ Good Life Project.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Camp GLP, Find Your Writing Groove and Capture the Wow workshops Monticello, New York, August 2015
- Creative Mornings: Denver, November 2014
- Creative Insurgents Podcast, October 2014
- Capture the Wow Workshop at Two Hands Paperie, Boulder, October 2014
- Put the Om in Home webinar guest at This Epic Life, September 2014
- Camp GLP, Brain to Book and Capture the Wow workshops Monticello, New York, September 2014
- Rocky Mountain Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrator Summer Retreat, main facilitator, Colorado Springs, May 2014
- Project 2014 with Kristoffer Carter of This Epic Life, Guest speaker, January 2014
Interviews with Cynthia Morris
- Building a Living around Your Creative Soul on Good Life Project with Jonathan Fields
- Life on Purpose with Gregory Berg: on Paris, creativity and travel
- Alexandra Jamieson’s Cravecast on the connection between creativity and vitality
- Creative Insurgents Art Journaling and Beating Back Fear
- The Creator’s Journey with Charles Gupton
- Morning Cool Down Podcast: Capture the Wow and Make Things That Matter
- Becoming Who You Are with Hannah Braime, episode #83
- Cynthia interviews artist and author Danny Gregory about how to write a visual memoir.
- Big Life Interview Cultivate on Creative Trust
- The Best Chapter: Tapping Your Juju
- I Want Her Job
- Right-Brain Business Plan
- Radio Enso