Wednesday May 27th, 10:00 am MDT
You’ve had a book idea simmering in you forever. But how to start writing it? You might have a clear idea but are unsure of how to organize your material and actually do the writing.
In this interactive online workshop, I will break down for you how to get off the sidelines and into the writing zone. You will learn how to:
- Get started writing even when you don't have the whole thing outlined
- Gather your ideas into writing prompts that you can work with
- Determine who the book is for to make it much easier to write and organize.
This is not another writing class where you listen passively, take a lot of notes, and then do nothing. My workshop will get you into action right away. Together we will:
- Clarify why you must write this book now
- Learn simple practices so you never feel stuck again.
- Identify strategies to write if you don’t have a lot of time.
This class is best for non-fiction books but fiction writers can benefit too. I have written and published both.
Getting your book out provides a path to the change needed in the world. Prepare to get your book out of your head and onto the page!
- Live, two-hour workshop with certified coach and author Cynthia Morris
- Handouts that you can use to write all your books
- Writing exercises during the workshop
- Recording of the workshop to listen to at your leisure.
The investment in the workshop is only $97.
In case you don't know me, I am Cynthia Morris and I live for books. I love reading them. I love writing them - I've written eight books! (Nine if you count the one I did not publish.)
And, I am skilled at helping others write their books. I've been coaching writers since 1999 and I have seen it all. I bring a sense of compassion, fun and simple common sense to make writing your book easier.
I can't wait to teach you how to get started on your book. And, by the way, what I will teach is going to help you write other books and materials more easily. Phew!
What if I have several books I want to write?
I get it! When you register, you will be given guidance on preparing for the workshop. This will include a quick and easy exercise to help you decide which book to start with.
Two hours online? OMG, can I do that?
Yes, you can. We will be working together throughout the course. Time will pass quickly and you will leave with a sense of accomplishment. You are also welcome to telephone in, and there is no need to be seen on video.
Will we be reading and critiquing in the workshop?
Nope! This is designed to get you started, and we will spend most of our time brainstorming and writing.
When is the workshop?
Wednesday, May 27th at 10:00 am MDT. Please check your time zone here.
I can't attend the live class. Will this be recorded?
Yes, an audio version of the workshop will be available to members after the live event is over.
Questions? Ask away here.