Live online workshop with Cynthia Morris
Thursday, January 14th, 10 am – 12:00 pm MT
Imagine you’ve come to the end of 2021, and you feel like a creative champ. Perhaps you’ve completed projects that are meaningful to you. Perhaps you’ve broken through a creative barrier. Maybe you’ve collaborated with people you really admire.
What does your best creative year look like?
Everyone has a different idea of what a fantastic year would include. But no matter where you are in the creative process, satisfying results come from having a vision, crafting a plan, and following through with brio.
Join me for Your Best Creative Year. Together, we’ll craft a vision that sparks your desire to create and gives you the focus you crave.
It’s time to stop being envious of others and design your own creative satisfaction.
In this live online workshop, you’ll design your focus for the year, develop a set of action steps, and learn how to stay committed to your vision.
Together, we will:
- clarify the creative work that sparks our vitality now
- choose our creative edge, or focus, for the year
- identify support systems that will allow us to achieve our goals
- and much more.
Join us on Thursday, January 14th, 10 am – 12:00 pm MT (That’s 9:00 am PT, 11:00 am CT, 12:00 ET and 5:00 GMT.) Check your time zone here.
In Best Creative Year, you’ll get:
- Preliminary work to prepare – not too much, don’t fret!
- Two-hour live, interactive workshop
- Handouts to use during the workshop
- Facilitation by seasoned annual review writer, artist, author, and coach Cynthia Morris
- Access to the replay and private group forum through 1/31/2021 (NOT Facebook!)
Pay what you want pricing
My price for this workshop is $59. If you want to pay $59, click here to register.
If you wish to pay more or less than $59, that’s okay with me. I want everyone to join this workshop even if funds are limited.
To pay what you wish, simply click this link to make a payment in the amount of your choosing.
Please add a note in your order: Best Creative year Workshop.
Once I receive your payment of choice, you will receive an invitation to register for the class on my online class zone, Ruzuku. Simply accept the invitation and you will be in the course.