You feel a burning desire to write your book, but it’s not happening.
You haven’t been able to find time to write your book yet. Your other obligations take precedence. When you do feel ready, you have no idea where to start and how to get organized. Does that sound like you? Maybe this describes you, too:
- You’re amazing at what you do and have full confidence in other areas of your life.
- Your brilliant ideas has become a bit of a worrisome burden, making you fear “what if it will never happen?”
- You’re frustrated that your inner critic has taken over, overriding your joy in creating and eroding your belief in yourself.
If you won’t write your world-changing book now, when will you? And how will you manage writing your book alongside all your other obligations? It seems daunting, I know.
That’s where I come in.
A Seasoned Mentor, A Proven Ally, a Savvy Project Manager
You’re here because you’re finally ready to take action on your dream to write your own book. As a professional woman, you know that a book will allow you to reach more of the people you care deeply about serving.
For more than 19 years, I’ve coached thousands of people on all kinds of creative projects. Among them, helping professionals write world-changing books is my favorite because:
- I believe in the power of books to help your work spread more widely. Change is possible and books are one of the world’s most powerful and accessible change agents.
- The world needs more leaders who are helping make things better.
- Writing a book and putting it into the world is a bold move that pays back the author in powerful ways.
If you are ready for your book to be one of those life-changing experiences, then I’m ready to get you started, help you stay on track and cross the finish line.
You will have customized, personal attention to get your ideas out of your head, onto paper and out into the world. When we’re done working together, you will have a solid writing practice that you can use to bring other projects to the world.
As a result, you will be able to:
- claim your authority as an author and gain the credibility you deserve
- connect with your readers as raving fans who recommend your book to their friends
- expand your impact in the world through speaking and teaching gigs
- earn money as a thought leader.
I come at this from two powerful angles – as a certified coach with over 19 years’ experience coaching writers and as a published author who has repeatedly finished and published multiple books.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours in conversation with my clients and I know the patterns and problems that every single writer faces. I help diffuse the bombs waiting in the writing process.
And I invest in my own success as a writer, speaker and coach. I pass all my learning on to you when it’s relevant to your goals.
Better, I know that your book has to come out in your way and your style. My coaching skills allow me to help you customize a writing practice that allows you to get your book done in your way.
I am connected with industry experts and am always able to point my clients to the right resources at the right time.
I’ve been writing and publishing on this topic since early 2001. My own book – Create Your Writer’s Life – has been called ‘the best book on writing’ by people who’ve read many of them.
I’ve published six e-books, two blogs and a historical novel. I know the writing process – both fiction and non-fiction – from the inside.
The relief my clients feel by having an ally in their book writing process is enormous. They know that no matter what challenges they face, they have me on their team helping them get to the finish line with triumph. You’ll love that shift, too!
My clients come from all over the world. And I’m proud to share that when writing coaches need help with their own projects, they come to me.
Together we will:
- Get you organized, clarified and set up to write.
- Make a plan that’s aligned with you and your book’s goals.
- Choose which book to write – because you have more than one in you.
- Clarify your book’s focus.
- Identify your audience which makes it so much easier to write.
- Organize your materials so you feel in control.
- Design your writing practice so you can write even if you are busy with other obligations.
How the coaching works
- We meet twice per month via video conference or phone.
- You will receive an audio recording of our call as well as hand-written notes that help you stay on track.
- Between calls, you’ll send me a weekly progress report to have the kind of accountability a veteran writer’s coach offers. Check out these rave reviews from my coaching clients.
Power Hour – perhaps you just need a consulting session to get clarity and get started. One hour session with me can save you lots of time and thrash. Investment: $375.
Three months – Get yourself organized, set up and writing. Begin to love the feeling of being in control with your book instead of confused and stuck. Investment: $3,000, payable at the start of coaching.
Six months – We’ll get you on track and make serious headway on your book. Most of my successful clients opt for the six month package, because they need and value the accountability and support that having me on their team provides. Investment: $5,400 or monthly payments of $1,000.
Let’s Get Started
First, we’ll have a brief meeting to ensure we’re a good fit. Then, we’ll get you set up on my coaching calendar for your three months of customized coaching. In no time you will feel on track with this legacy project that you’ve been putting off for far too long.