You feel a burning desire to write your book, but it’s not happening.
You haven’t been able to find time to write your book yet. Your other obligations take precedence. When you do feel ready, you have no idea where to start and how to get organized. Does that sound like you? Maybe this describes you, too:
- You’re amazing at what you do and have full confidence in other areas of your life.
- Your brilliant ideas has become a bit of a worrisome burden, making you fear “what if it will never happen?”
- You’re frustrated that your inner critic has taken over, overriding your joy in creating and eroding your belief in yourself.
If you won’t write your world-changing book now, when will you? And how will you manage writing your book alongside all your other obligations? It seems daunting, I know.
That’s where I come in.
A Gentle Mentor, A Proven Ally, a Savvy Project Manager
You’re here because you’re finally ready to take action on your dream to write your own book. As a professional woman, you know that a book will allow you to reach more of the people you care deeply about serving.
For more than 17 years, I’ve coached thousands of people on all kinds of creative projects. Among them, helping professional women write world-changing books is my favorite because:
- I believe in the power of books to help women’s work spread more widely. Change is possible and books are one of the world’s most powerful and accessible change agents.
- The world needs more women who are helping make things better. And I believe women can bring the planet and its people back to a more balanced and sane state.
- Writing a book and putting it into the world is a bold move that pays back the author in powerful ways.
If you are ready for your book to be one of those life-changing experiences, then I’m ready to get you started, help you stay on track and cross the finish line.
You will have customized, personal attention to get your ideas out of your head, onto paper and out into the world. When we’re done working together, you will have a solid writing practice that you can use to bring other projects to the world.
As a result, you will be able to:
- claim your authority as an author and gain the credibility you deserve
- connect with your readers as raving fans who recommend your book to their friends
- expand your impact in the world through speaking and teaching gigs
- earn money as a thought leader.
If you’re ready to enjoy these kind of results, let’s discover if we’re a good fit to work together.
I come at this from two powerful angles – as a certified coach with over 17 years’ experience coaching writers and as a published author who has repeatedly finished and published multiple books.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours in conversation with my clients and I know the patterns and problems that every single writer faces. I help diffuse the bombs waiting in the writing process.
And I invest in my own success as a writer, speaker and coach. I pass all my learning on to you when it’s relevant to your goals.
Better, I know that your book has to come out in your way and your style. My coaching skills allow me to help you customize a writing practice that allows you to get your book done in your way.
I am connected with industry experts and am always able to point my clients to the right resources at the right time.
I’ve been writing and publishing on this topic since early 2001. My own book – Create Your Writer’s Life – has been called ‘the best book on writing’ by people who’ve read many of them.
I’ve published five e-books, two blogs and a historical novel. I know the writing process – both fiction and non-fiction – from the inside.
The relief my clients feel by having an ally in their book writing process is enormous. They know that no matter what challenges they face, they have me on their team helping them get to the finish line with triumph. You’ll love that shift, too!
How we work together
- My most successful clients work with me for six to twelve months.
- We meet twice per month via phone or Skype.
- Between calls, you’ll send me a weekly progress report to stay on track and have the kind of accountability a veteran writer’s coach offers. Check out these rave reviews from my coaching clients.
Two options for engaging my services:
- Three months: $2,100, payable at the beginning
- Six months: $4000, payable at the beginning or six payments of $675 each. (Save $300 with one payment.)
My clients come from all over the world. And I’m proud to share that when writing coaches need help with their own projects, they come to me.
Let’s Get Started
Click the button below and fill out the form. If you’d like, we’ll meet via phone to ensure we’re a good fit before we get started.