Write your articles, stories, essays and blogs this year – with joy and ease
You feel a burning desire to write. Stories, poems, articles, essays….you may not even be sure what form it will take, but you must get your ideas onto the page.
But for some reason, instead of being the writer you know you are, all you can claim to be is stuck. Is this you:
- Your ideas are always with you, but everything else in your life comes first.
- You take a class to get going, but after the class ends, your writing peters out too.
- You want to make writing a priority but fears and insecurities hold you back.
This has been okay because the rest of your life is busy and you’re generally happy. But now, the tension between you and your creativity has become unbearable.
It’s time to change that and become the writer you know you are.
Get the right kind of help for your writing life
For fourteen years, I’ve coached my clients past the common obstacles in the creative life. They bravely show up and do the work to honor their writing impulse. And it pays off, big time. Here are some of the things my clients experience as a result of our work together:
- a sense of joy and lightness replaces dread and fear about writing
- clarity that removes the confusion they feel about where to focus
- confidence moves in, pushing insecurity out the door along with the inner critic.
These are the feelings that we deserve to experience! My life’s work is to help creative people feel good about their talents. My clients come from all over the world. And I’m proud to share that when writing coaches need help with their own projects, they come to me.
During our work together, my coaching clients see results they love. They:
- get on a regular writing schedule that works for them
- gather their prolific ideas into order and work steadily through them
- align with a publishing schedule that allows them to get their blog or newsletter out consistently.
- publish their work and receive the reward of reader feedback that spurs them on.
If you’re ready to enjoy these kind of results, let’s work together.
I accept a small number of clients every year, and sometimes have a waiting list. If you’re ready to show up for your writing in a new, joyful way, let’s get started. Apply here.
How we’ll work together
My most successful clients work with me for six to twelve months. We meet twice per month via phone, and I’ll record the call and make notes for you.
Between calls, you’ll send me a weekly progress report to stay on track and have the kind of accountability a veteran writer’s coach offers.
Six months: $3,000, payable at the beginning or six payments of $525 each.
Twelve months: $5,600 or twelve payments of $500 each.
I have a limited number of spaces for short-term clients, so if this is the time for you to get help being the writer you know you are, let’s get started. Apply here.
This may seem like a serious investment, and it is. But we know the costs of not writing:
- irritability that infects your relationships
- jealously of other writers
- seeing your ideas written under someone else’s name
- internal sense of something ‘off’ or missing.
How long do you want to keep putting this vital part of yourself in the closet? I say it’s time to create your writer’s life, and I can help. Let’s get you on my coaching calendar now. Apply here.
What my coaching is not:
- critique of your writing
- teaching the craft of writing
- writing or editing for you
This kind of support is unique in the field of writing. Classes, workshops, books and retreats offer a totally different kind of support. My coaching gives you an ally, an advocate and unconditional support and encouragement to get on track, stay on track and feel satisfied with your efforts and your progress.
Check out this coaching client case study of what happened with a client that worked with me to take her dream project off the back burner.
Let’s get started. You are going to love this.
Apply now to ensure your spot on my coaching calendar.