Finally, the support you’ve been craving to make progress on your writing project!
March 6th – April 7th, 2017
Are you ready to make sure your writing gets its due in 2017? I’ve designed a lean and effective coaching group to help accelerate your writing success. In this coaching group especially designed for people with a project they want to focus on, you will:
- identify and commit to ONE writing project – you are welcome to work on as many projects as you wish, but you will only be checking in and getting support on ONE project.
- stay on track with your daily writing and/or revising
- get guidance on how to take your writing past the free-writing phase into the project phase
- enjoy being in community with committed writers
- gain more clarity into how to keep writing outside of a group setting
- make serious progress and love it!
We will not:
- have daily prompts
- critique our writing
- be overwhelmed with additional lessons or curricula.
Members of recent Write ON program raved about the impact of our five weeks together. Here’s what one member experienced:
“Write On helped me to write and transcribe 25 free-writes. There have been dramas and diversions along the way and I stuck with it, with the group support of Write ON.
If you want to make headway on a specific writing project this program is for you. Cynthia creates a safe, supportive space in which to work. She is generous with her time and attention, she is fully present within the group, and you will benefit from her coaching expertise. The other members of the group contribute by sharing their challenges, successes from which you can learn / celebrate. You can participate in the group at a level that feels comfortable for you.” — Maggie Winnall
Ready for this kind of support and progress? Claim your seat in this curated coaching group and get on track with your writing.
When I envisioned this group, I wanted something to follow the Free-Write Fling that would affordably allow Flingers to advance beyond free-writing. I wanted writers to feel the success of finishing a writing project. This is the kind of work I do in my coaching practice.
My one-one coaching costs $600 per month – that’s the going rate for someone who has been coaching in the same domain for nearly 20 years. But I know not everyone has that money to devote to their writing. That’s why I am offering this customized group coaching for only $347.
I bet you have a writing project that has been on the back burner for too long. Write ON offers a great way to finally give your writing its due. Wouldn’t it feel great to start the year with a powerful step toward your writing?
You’ve seen the high level of compassionate and actionable support I bring to my students in the Free-Write Fling. In this group coaching program, we will go even further to delve into issues that come up when you focus on one project:
- choosing among several projects so you can make significant and satisfying progress
- busting through any remaining blocks to do the writing
- organizing your ideas and content so they come together coherently
- setting up your schedule so you keep going after the group closes.
I’ve been helping writers since 1996, and every year I get more and more clear about what works and what doesn’t to help us get our words out in our own way and style.
“You really are the Swiss Army Knife of writing coaches!” – Helen House
I’ll share my lessons and resources as you need. In this way I can customize the experience for you as I do for my one-one clients. Here’s what one Write ON member gained from the program:
“Write ON helped me drive a short story across the finish line. From being in this program I now understand in a deeper way that it is not about having time, but making time. I see now that making time can take a variety of forms, some of which are only a few moments long. Having short, specific deadlines is actually very achievable for me.
The 40-minute co-writing session showed me that I can get way more done than I realized if I have concrete achievable goals during the given time. I now can work in a number of ways and that I have to — because of life’s demands and unpredictability.
Cynthia made simple suggestions that helped me on a practical level that I know I will carry forward. I so appreciated having someone I could ask all manner of writing questions to, and someone who can lavish encouragement and also dole out the tough love.
I recommend this program if you want to learn about your own writing process in an experiential way and get practice on things like letting go of perfectionism for a greater goal (and ultimately, for the greater good too!).”
— Roseanne Pereira
Want this kind of progress for your writing? Join us now.
What’s included in Write On
- Five group calls: Monday March 6th, 13th, 20th, and Saturday March 25th (this call replaces the call the following week) and Friday April 7th. Calls are 60 – 75 minutes.
- Calls are at 11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 CST, 2:00 pm EST and 7:00 pm in the UK
- Calls will be recorded and if you cannot attend, you can submit your questions in advance.
- Private online writing salon (NOT Facebook) where you can interact with me and your fellow writers
- Monday Accountability – what will you do this week for your writing?
- Wednesday check-in to deepen your learning and solidify your commitment.
- Friday Celebration – what you did and how you will celebrate?
Want to see your writing productivity go through the roof? This is the way. No lessons to fall behind on. No need to read or critique others’ work. Just focused time and support for your writing project.
“I recommend Write ON for anyone who has a project with a deadline. Or, even a “would be nice to do” project, because we all know how those get kicked to the curb all too often. This program helped me stay focused and helped me create a framework to work within, which made my productivity go through the roof!” Linda Buchner
What will you write in 2017?
- course curricula
- blog posts
- books – memoir, how-to
- annual reviews
At the end of the group time, we will have sorted out the chaos of possibilities and insecurities so you know what you are writing, when, why and how. You’ll be able to take this knowledge forward to other things you want to write.
“I recommend this program for anyone who wants to improve focus and actual time writing on a writing project or goal. For me the relatively short timeframe, reasonable price and not-midnight-in-Europe call times helped sharpen my attention on the tasks at hand. The group coaching calls and Cynthia’s responses to individual postings are invaluable and supportive. Looking forward to the next one.” Carolyn
Minimum of 10 participants, maximum of 20, so I can be sure to hold the space for the work we will do together.
Add a private coaching session
Add a one-one coaching call to the program to increase the potency of our time together. This private coaching call:
- 60 minutes via Zoom video conference or telephone
- scheduled between January 7th and February 10th using my online scheduler (this special coaching offer is not available outside of the timeline of the program)
- session notes and recordings are sent for your use after our call
A coaching call with me costs $300 but for this group, I am offering this add-on call for only $200 more.
I am so excited about delving in with you more on your project. Questions about whether this is right for you? Email me at Cynthia @ originalimpulse.com