If you’re looking for a speaker to energize your audience to action, Cynthia is your choice. Her unique keynotes, wrap-up sessions and breakout workshops both inspire and prompt people to take meaningful action.
Cynthia is available to speak on a variety of topics related to creativity, including:
- Creativity: Why Bother
- Write More, Struggle Less
- Capture the Wow – The Art of Creative Engagement
- Spark Your Academic or Professional Writing
Cynthia has spoken to writers’ groups, business and professional groups, school districts and libraries. Recent presentations include:
- Fund Your Life Overseas 2013
- World Domination Summit: 2012, 2013
- Denver Woman’s Press Club
- CREA, Sestri Levante, Italy
- Design Your Creative Life Conference, London
- Creativity Conference, Antwerp, Belgium
- Lucrative Traveler’s Conference, Panama
Please use this form to inquire about having Cynthia speak to your group or call Cynthia at 303.442.0664.
“Cynthia is a very engaging speaker with a great presence and a timely and well-constructed message. It was clear the audience greatly enjoyed hearing her ‘speak from the heart’ message combined with concrete strategies that they themselves can use.”
– Valerie Young, Changing Course
“Your talk was particularly valuable because of its ‘workshop’ component, of which people want more. Next we’ll give you more time. Thanks again.”
– Heidi Ray, Continuing Legal Education
“What you are doing to help people create and reach their dreams is admirable and meaningful.”
– Christine Liu Perkins, Society of Children’s Books Writers and Illustrators
“I have invited Cynthia Morris to speak in Belgium twice. Cynthia’s keynotes are highly interactive, motivating and fun. She offers new insights and practical tips. I heard only great comments and appreciation from the participants.
Cynthia does the pre-conference work in order to deliver an interesting talk, perfectly aligned with the needs of the participants. And more, she takes the time to interact with the audience, listens to their stories and gives personal advice when asked for. Working with Cynthia is a pleasure.”
– Martine Vanremoortele, Visual Harvesting