Need an infusion of creative juju? Find inspiration for creative adventurers in my new web TV show, premiering here at the Original Impulse blog.
Looking for time management tips, productivity hacks, or admonishing advice from an expert?
You won't find that here. (Okay, maybe a little.) Instead we'll infuse your week - a ten minute break for you - with the unexpected and quirky.
Juju: magic, sparkle, unexpected, giggle, mystery...
Infusion: the essence, the absolute sweetest part of something, elixir.
Show Notes Episode One
Quick links for things mentioned in the show:
Welcome to the inaugural episode of Juju Infusion. I’ll be broadcasting weekly ten-minute shows to inject an infusion of Juju – good, zesty creative energy – into your life.
In this episode:
- The new yoga challenge that’s kicking my butt in April.
- Kicked elsewhere: news about my quest for a publisher for my novel, Chasing Sylvia Beach: not pretty.
- Survival tactics for artists: get freaky!
- Weekly permission slip
- Q&A: This week: The quickest way to move beyond creative blocks.
- Journal Juju – A lucky Original Impulse blog reader gets some Journal Juju sent her way! Is it you? Watch to find out.
- You'll also discover that I am a way more talented writer than you ever knew.
Thanks for watching and please do let me know what you’d like to see in future episodes!
If you watch my show, please let me know by rating it or by leaving a comment below. (You’ll want to leave a comment anyway, to be entered in the Journal Juju giveaway next week!)
To your juju infusion,
P.S. Not all of the episodes will contain films of my friends and I partying. Just this one. Okay, maybe more will appear...