Finally, live your dream of writing regularly!
May 1st – 31st, 2013
But you don’t write. You consistently blow off your big dream – to be a writer – for the sake of easy stuff. Laundry. Social media. The usual.
It’s time to take your dream and make it real. Make writing a fun, daily habit.
Join hundreds of people who are using daily prompts to get their writing habit going. In month-long Free Write Fling, we dedicate 15 minutes per day to the Muse. A quickie. A hot date with your Muse, every day, for 31 days.
With the other writers, you will write daily and begin to worship your writing time. You’ll connect with your voice, have fun and make progress on a project if that is your focus. After the month is finished, you’ll be hooked and won’t ever stand up your Muse again.
Bonus! And, if you complete the month-long free writing fling (every single day, 15 minutes per day!) you will be entered into a drawing for two one-one coaching sessions with Cynthia.
Everyone who completes every day in the month receives a copy of Cynthia’s e-book Cross the Finish Line! Five Steps to Overcome the Hurdles to Completion.
Here’s what you get as a member of the Free Write Fling group:
- Free Write Fling instruction manual (downloadable PDF).
- Private online Fling Zone with daily prompts.
- Daily email prompts, emailed and in the online Fling Zone to help keep you juiced up, inspired, and on track.
- Writual blessings written just for you to make the writing even more magical.
- Weekly cheerleading email from Cynthia, your free write coach.
- Weekly videos to spark your writing.
- Coaching from Cynthia in the Fling Zone.
- Camaraderie and support from the other flingers.
- Instuctions on how to develop your prompt list, pointers on when to squeeze in your daily 15 minutes, and a reminder of the ways of the free write.
Join us by registering here.
The best thing about this is the cost: for this kind of accountability, support and results, you’d expect to pay hundreds of dollars, right? The coaching alone costs $250. But no. All of this – a month of writing in community, guided by a veteran writer’s coach – only $75. And once you’ve done the FWF, every class after that is offered at the repeater rate.
The next fling is May 1st – 31st, 2013.
We do not critique or provide feedback on your writing in the Free Write Fling. We leave that for the kind of writing workshops that focus on developing your skills in writing. In this workshop, we focus on creating the safe space we all need to dare to write our stories. You’ll love the freedom this gives you.
Give yourself the gift of a month to explore your writing and discover what’s inside you, waiting to come out.